agv k3 rossi AGV K-3 SV , AGV K-3 SV Myth Pinlock Helmet XS (53 / 54) ,casco agv,Outlet on Sale agv usa,online leading retailer
Pinlock visor included.
AGV The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets.
Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
The AGV K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform SHARE.
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- New XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds.
- GT2 (sizes ML-L-XL-XXL) and GT2-1 (sizes XS-S-MS) visors in scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
Exterior and interior shell
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH external shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
K-3 SV, Motorcycle Full Face Helmets